The Ferroni real estate agency ltd. was founded by Michele Ferroni in june 2006. Michele Ferroni is a real estate agent and also a mandatee for a valuable consideration, who has been working in the real estate sector since 1995; he has been working as a consultant and an agent exclusively in the hard but intriguing property market of the Verona City Centre.
Since june 2008, the sole director Michele Ferroni has developed a collaboration for the management and optimization of the real estate of his own clients in the city and its surroundings also taking into account major tourist and art places;
he accomplished all this by exploiting his own network of relations established and strengthened in the past with private clients, national and multinational companies and corporations.
In the meantime, with a special consideration for the specific needs of his clients, the Ferroni real estate agency aims at finding in the above places, the most suitable real estate bargain matching the client's requests, by submitting each time to the client, a reasonable possibility of choice in the various geographical-territorial areas.
- Brokerage in the sale and occupancy of residential, commercial and executive real estate;
- Management of bureaucratic papers related to post-contract occupancy (telematic entry at the Public Revenue Office, notification of transfer of the building property to the Judicial Authority and to the Public Security Authority, as well as all fulfillments connected with the occupancy of a real estate subject to obligation by the Ministry of the Cultural Heritage);
- Commercial valuations and surveys;
- Market research, aimed at finding a specific solution to a real estate issue or at analyzing the purchase application in the chosen area;
- Identification of the most suitable means of communication for promoting your real estate;
- Management and valuation of your real estate;
- Partnership with expert professionals in the technical/fiscal/legal/financial/insurance fields to have professional advice and improve your knowledge about the real estate sector;
- Partnership with specialist handicraft companies such as electrical, thermotechnical, plumbing, removal companies, etc.;
- Researches at the proper offices about the formalitites to be followed when buying or selling a real estate;
- Management of the papers for opening/closing utilities accounts (electricity, gas and water supply), waste disposal tax, transit and/or parking permit in no parking zones and restricted traffic areas.